THE COTTAGE EXPERIENCE
Comfort and Privacy
The Cottage will become your home away from home. Our aim is to make sure you are provided with unmatched style and comfort in luxurious surroundings. We only treat one client at a time, so all our facilities are provided solely for you, with your recovery our sole priority.
Your entire stay will be organised and arranged by your own personal Programme Co-ordinator, who is available to support you and tailor your treatment programme according to your needs. 5-star treatment begins before you even arrive, with our private car and chauffeur service picking you up from anywhere in the UK if required.
- Beautiful private bedrooms equipped with large flat screen TV, queen sized beds with the finest Egyptian cotton linen and stunning views of the Surrey countryside. Our bedroom suites fuse contemporary comfort with the timeless glamour and heritage associated with a listed building
- Private bathroom facilities
- Spacious lounge area equipped with Sky TV, BT sports, international channels and wireless internet. The lounge provides a relaxing and comforting space, ideal for when you have visitors
- Traditional country-style kitchen where food and drink are provided, or where chef-prepared meals can be served
Your meals will be served in the privacy of The Cottage and are prepared by our expert chefs, who will create bespoke menus around your specific dietary requirements. All our meals are created with full input from our dietician who ensures that you are getting the nutrition you require to support your recovery. Each dish is also made with the freshest ingredients to provide our guests with a first-class dining experience.
Confidentiality is a key priority and The Cottage will provide you with complete privacy. Our peaceful and tranquil garden is secluded so you can enjoy reflective time in the fresh countryside air within your own private sanctuary.
- Complimentary laundry and dry cleaning service
- Complimentary luggage packing and unpacking
- Daily newspaper
- Access to office facilities
More than just therapy
Talk to the Team
Contact The Cottage in confidence - day or night:
0808 159 7996